An ambitious project that blended four newly constructed floors with the original Grade II listed building. Finished to an extremely high standard, befitting its heritage, history, and stature as a true London landmark.
Stunning craftsmanship in every detail.
- Removed top three floors and built four new stories
- Remodelled interior layout
- Removed and constructed new stairwell and risers
- Refurbished all listed windows
- Delivered detailed lead work and stone masonry
- Designed and constructed beautiful new common areas